New York City Scavenger Hunts
New York City Corporate Events, Scavenger Hunts, Classical Treasure Hunts, Team Building Programs
New York City, one of the world’s most iconic and visited cities, welcomes your team to explore all its popular sites and landmarks in the heart of the city’s most iconic neighborhoods.
Since 2004, thousands of treasure hunters have enjoyed our indoor and outdoor games throughout the world. We are experts in scavenger hunts, classical treasure hunts, corporate events and team building programs.
- All teams are briefed and welcomed by our hunt masters before and after the scavenger hunts. We do not offer do-it-yourself hunts. Our hunt masters collect your road books after the hunt and give points for each completed task to declare a winning team.
- Lifetime memorable ancient cryptology techniques
- Interaction with local people and other teams
- Change the way teams and participants think
- An easy and fun introduction to the city
- Photo challenges and social media integration
- Transfer of corporate values and surprise messages
These are among our best and proven team bonding approaches.
Join our team building programs and scavenger hunts as well as other incentive trips and corporate events for a rewarding experience in New York City.
Fill out the form on our contact page.
Program 1) “Treasures of New York City”
Program 2) “Lost in Central Park”
Program 3) “The Terminal” – Grand Central Terminal
Program 4) “Treasures of Brooklyn”
Program 5) “Meeting Point” – Union Square Park
Program 6) “Hunting MUSEUM” – American Museum of Natural History Scavenger Hunt
Program 7) “Art & History” – The Met Scavenger Hunt
Program 8) “Eight Blocks” – Wall Street Scavenger Hunt
What is a scavenger hunt?
A scavenger hunt is a fun teambuilding activity and a great way to experience any location or venue in New York City including National Historic Landmarks such as Grand Central, Bryant Park, Times Square, Central Park, Union Square Park, New York Public Library, Brooklyn Bridge and all others… Continue Reading